Last night, as I was outlining a candy cane in Santa’s pocket, I discovered a mistake. Three little red stitches, painstakingly placed… one stitch to the left of where they should have been.
I adjusted the outline and moved on. I am so not ripping out three stitches less than two weeks before Christmas Eve. I did, however, rip out two French knots that have been bugging me ever since I did them. They looked sloppy and wrong, and they will be redone.
While my crafting energies are focused on the stocking, I’ve also been fiddling with my Queue over on Ravelry. I’ve been matching up projects in my Queue to yarns in my Stash, and I discovered that I already have the yarn on hand for 30+ projects, including two sweaters for Little Miss that may not go up to an appropriate size now.
Given this situation, it’s time for a Stashdown. In the New Year, I’m going to focus on the projects I’ve lined up and the yarns I’ve got tucked away. I’ll let y’all know how it goes.